Eyebolt InformationSafety Precautions
• DO NOT work, stand or crawl around the load of the Eyebolt. Ensure a safe distance from the load.
• DO NOT use wrenches, crowbars, etc. to tighten Eyebolts. Hand tightening is recommended.
• DO NOT use a single Eyebolt to lift a load that can rotate. Safety Swivel Hoist Rings are recommended for such loads.
• DO NOT force hooks or any other fittings into the eye; they must fit freely.
• DO NOT exceed the Rated Capacity.
• DO NOT SHOCK LOAD EYEBOLTS. Gradually increase lifting of the load to minimize load-shock.
• DO NOT weld Eyebolts, or perform any weld-repair on Eyebolts.
• DO NOT machine Eyebolts on the shank or shoulder to achieve proper seating
• DO NOT expose Eyebolts to extreme environmental conditions, as they may adversely affect the Rated Capacity.