• Cross-hole with no sharp edges for tethering.
• Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
• Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
• Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
• Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
• American Bridge Design
• Tether tool not included
Special Features: Extra Heavy-Duty Head for Maximum Strength
Material: Alloy Steel
Bolt Size: 7/8"
Head Width: 3"
Weight: 2.7 lbs
Overall Length: 17-3/8"
Nut Type: U.S Heavy
Nominal Opening: 1-7/16"
Taper Diameter: 1-1/8" to 9/32"