• Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire.
• Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
• Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
• Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
• Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
• Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire.
• Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
• Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
• "Handform" handles for full gripping and cutting power.
• Custom, US-made tool steel.
Special Features: Spring Loaded
Jaw Length: 1-9/32"
Jaw Thickness: 1-9/32"
Knife Length: 5/8"
Handle Color: Blue
Handle Length: 7-3/8"
Tether Capable: No
Application: Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire, ACSR, Screws, Nails, and Most Hardened Wire
Overall Length: 9-1/4"
Nose Type: Square
Jaw Width: 1-5/32"
Jaw Capacity: 1-3/16"
Joint Type: Locking
Handle Finish: Plastic
Weight: .70 Lbs