• Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
• Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
• Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
• Below the head, squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
• Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
• Heat-treated for strength.
• Black finish for rust resistance.
Overall Length: 13-3/4"
Weight: 2.9 lbs
Special Features: Broad Head for Larger Striking Surface
Material: Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
Point Diameter: .313"