• Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
• Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability.
• Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
• Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
• Catalog number, bolt size, and nominal opening are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
• American Bridge design.
Overall Length: 14-3/4"
Bolt Size: 5/8"
Head Width: 2-1/4"
Weight: 1.3 lbs
Nut Type: U.S Heavy
Nominal Opening: 1-1/16"
Taper Diameter: 7/8" to 3/16"