• A heavy, strong, multi-purpose tool that saves time and effort on the job.
• Use it to help align walls during tilt-up construction, roll and align large pipe, remove shingles or flooring, and many other stripping and prying tasks.
• Efficient blade angle and 55-1/2" total length provide high leverage as a crow bar and nail and spike puller even in awkward positions.
• The 3" width protects concrete when stripping forms.
• Blade is forged and hardened alloy with keyhole nail-pulling slot in center and V-notch in tapered edge.
Application: Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Tool
Weight: 12 lbs
Overall Length: 30"