• Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire.
• High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
• Hook bend handle.
• Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
• Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
• Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
• Heavy-duty knurled jaws.
• Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire.
• Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
• Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
• "Handform" handles for full gripping and cutting power.
• Custom, US-made tool steel
Special Features: Spring Loaded
Jaw Length: 1-19/32"
Jaw Thickness: 1-19/32"
Knife Length: 25/32"
Handle Color: Blue
Handle Length: 7-3/8"
Tether Capable: No
Application: Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire
Overall Length: 9-3/8"
Nose Type: Square
Jaw Width: 1-1/4"
Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8"
Joint Type: Hot Riveted
Handle Finish: Plastic
Weight: 1.1 Lbs