LUBE-A-PIN™ is a NLGI #2 synthetic grease fortified with 5% molybdenum disulfide (moly) as well as other additives for pins/bushings and bearings that handles shock loads and resists water wash out. It is a heavy duty all purpose grease for all types of construction and industrial equipment including wet and dirty environments such as off-road and mining applications. It is environmentally friendly since it contains no antimony, lead, chlorine, zinc or other heavy metals.
- Outstanding Pressure, Shock Loading and Wear Protection
- Exceptional Mechanical Stability
- Rust and Corrosion Protection
- Versatile and Multi-Purpose
- Operating temperature range (-40° F to +400° F) (-40° C to +204°C)
LUBE-A-PIN™ is compatible with most calcium 12-OH stearate, calcium, calcium sulfonate, calcium complex, lithium complex, lithium and polyurea thickener greases. It is recommended that for first lubrication that the interval be reduced by half. After that you can resume a normal lubrication schedule.
Download MSDS Sheet